- The average American uses 2,000 gallons of water everyday .
- 3.3 million people die from a water related illness each year.
- Many schools in the United States (including the City of Los Angeles) do not have access to clean drinking water. Students are forced to buy water in plastic bottles for safety reasons.
- Cutting 4 minutes off your shower can save 30 gallons of water.
- 1 out of 6 people do not have access to water sanitation.
Be a Water HoW Changer
Reduce your water waste! Reduce shower time, toilet flushes, washing machine usage, and more
Reuse clean water that someone is not going to drink for watering plants
Ask your local organizations to opt for low water appliances
Attend local rallies and efforts to maintain clean and safe water for all communities, your voice matters
- Reach Out
Contact your local government to support communities in need of clean and safe water and legislation against water pollution